4x8 BUS-POWERED USB-C AUDIO INTERFACE WITH ONBOARD REAL-TIME EFFECTS
The Zen Go Synergy Core is a portable desktop interface that allows self-recording artists to create from virtually anywhere with technology used by award-winning producers. The device’s sound quality and processing capabilities are in a class of their own with Antelope Audio’s renowned 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology and the powerful, effects-packed Synergy Core onboard platform.
Bus-powered audio interface with USB-C connection for Mac/Windows;
Two Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65 dB gain and switchable mic, line and Hi-Z modes, offering console-grade performance & low noise when recording.
Class-leading AD/DA conversion for the most detailed sound when recording and streaming audio, aided by 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology delivering increased sound width & separation.
37 Synergy Core analog-modeled effects included and over 50 available as optional expansions. Processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
User-friendly software control of all available features including onboard effects processing, direct monitoring, signal routing and volume settings.
The Zen Go Synergy Core shrinks the gap in sound quality between artists with access to premium studios and home creators. The pristine sound is due to a combination of professional-grade AD/DA converters and Discrete ultra-linear preamps that share circuits with legendary American & British consoles. The stand-out sonic quality of the device would not be possible without the main pillar of the Antelope Audio sound - the 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology from the company’s high-end master clocks. It is employed in the most prestigious studios in the world and has been trusted with the scoring of some of Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters.
Full production pack, from the get-go
Zen Go Synergy Core comes with 37 of the finest analog-modeled effects that will help you create stunning, sonically rich productions. Aside from the exclusive compressors, EQs and preamps, with the interface you get 22 guitar amps & cabs, a guitar tuner and a signature reverb that are ready to be applied in real time to your tracking and mixing session. The Synergy Core effects processing allows you to stack up your chain with many effects instances while monitoring through the interface without fear of overloading.
At any time, you can expand your effects collection by purchasing more classic go-to units, true rarities never before recreated in digital form, and 3rd party effects like Antares’ Auto-Tune Synergy.
Antelope Audio’s first bus-powered interface is optimized for ultra-low latency recording, high-resolution playback, creative beat making and podcasting from virtually anywhere. With just a USB-C cable you can power the Zen Go Synergy Core from your computer and use it to its full potential without having to carry a dedicated power supply with you. The interface can also be powered with any USB-C charger if you are away from your PC and still want to use its core functionalities.
Every feature available to you in the interface’s Control Panel has been added to improve the important aspects of your workflow. Since DAW monitoring inevitably adds latency, you can monitor directly through the interface to reduce delay to the absolute minimum. With the routing options you can easily set-up a near-zero latency mix and stack it with your favorite Synergy Core effects without fear of overloading the onboard platform. Dedicated signal metering is available for both input and output levels on the front panel display and in the software Control Panel.
The two combo XLR jacks give you the flexibility to choose between our custom Discrete mic preamps, line and Hi-Z inputs, and are easily configurable via the control panel. The two TRS balanced outputs, mirrored with the two RCAs, allow you to send the signal from the professional-grade D/A converter to two separate sound systems. Use one for your main monitors and the other for a DJ mixer or any other sound system with RCA connectivity, whilst preserving sound integrity.
Conversion & Clocking
• Class-leading AD/DA conversion with up to 127dB of headroom;
• Recording, mixing and playback at up to 24-bit/192kHz;
• Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC™) technology & Jitter Management algorithm delivering increased width, separation, and detail in musical performances.
• 2x Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65dB of gain for studio-quality recordings. All work as microphone/line/Hi-Z inputs, on combo XLR jacks;
• USB-C port carrying up to 8 input and 8 output channels in any popular DAW with custom macOS & Windows drivers.
• Secondary USB-C port allowing reverse-charging;
• Digitally expandable over S/PDIF;
• Analog monitor outputs including 1x stereo output over RCA and 1x stereo output over TRS (mirrored);
• 2x stereo headphone outputs with separate gain control.
• Bus-powered interface - no need for a dedicated power source, powered by the USB connection.
• Direct hardware monitoring with Synergy Core effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency.
• Simplified I/O routing with pre-configured settings, allowing immediate recording and playback.
• Front panel with dedicated volume knob and buttons for frequency adjustment, and hands-on control of core parameters.
• Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and sub-mixes.
• Easily adjust the monitor mixes for the monitor output and split headphone mixes into individual cue and sub-mixes while applying pan, reverb, other effects, and stereo link;
Real-Time Effects Processing
• Collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modeled after classic and rare analog outboard gear;
• Synergy Core proprietary onboard platform powered by DSP & FPGA chips for real-time effects processing with imperceptible latency.
Included Onboard Effects
• 2 Preamps (Gyraf Gyratec IX, BA-31)
• 4 Equalizers (incl. VEQ-1A, VMEQ-5)
• 5 Compressors & Limiters (incl. Stay-Levin, FET-A76, VCA160)
• 22 Guitar Amps & Cabs (incl. Bluelux 1x12, Tube Guitar Amp)
• 2 Special Processing Effects (Expander, Noise Gate)
• 1 Reverb Effect (Auraverb)
• 1 Guitar Tuner (A-Tuner)
2 Mic / Line Inputs / Hi-Z Inputs
48V phantom power and independent preamp gain for each input
1 Primary Monitor Out on TRS 1/4 Jacks, +20 dBu max, signal balanced, DC-coupled
1 Secondary Monitor Out on RCA mirrored from the primary out
2 Stereo Headphone Outputs
EIN: -128 dBu (A-weighted)
Dynamic Range: -121 dB (A-weighted)
THD: -106 dB
Max input level: +20 dBu
Max Gain: 65 dB
Max output level +20 dBu
D/A Monitor Converter
Dynamic Range: 127 dB (A-Weighed)
THD + N: -115 dB
Dynamic Range: 120 dB
THD + N: -100 dB
1 USB-C (compatible with USB Type A) 2.0 audio class compliant
Bus-powered through USB-C
Additional USB-C connector available for power only. Supports reverse charging (phone connected to the main USB-C connector)
4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC)
Sample Rates (kHz)
44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
198 117 57.5 mm (7.8 x 4.6 x 2.3 in)
Weight: 700 g (1.54 lbs) (approx.)
1.77 IPS Screen on a 2.5 Display Filter
Zen Go Synergy Core
USB-C to USB-C cable
Quick start guide
Zen Go Synergy Core
USB-C to USB-C cable
Quick start guide