Focal CMS40 (each)
2-way near-field shielded monitor (each)
Manufacturer part number:
The CMS 40 is the most compact monitor of the Focal Professional range. Its size/extended bass frequency ratio ensures excellent versatility. This monitor guarantees ultra-realistic voicing, whilst offering optimum acoustic integration in a small room. Its design permits a listening position from 16" (40cm), even in the least advantageous locations (ex. proximity to reverberating surfaces). The CMS 40 is the perfect tool for post-production and home studios. And even in the biggest and best studios, it proves to be an excellent second monitoring system, allowing one to quickly check how the mix translates onto smaller speakers.
Focal CMS 40 Active Studio Monitor Features:
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 60Hz-28kHz
- Maximum SPL: 97dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Input: XLR/RCA
- HF amplifier stage: 25W rms, Class AB
- LF amplifier stage: 25W rms, Class AB
- Tuning: low- and high-frequency shelving filters with adjustable frequencies
- Woofer: 4" Focal drive unit, 1" polyglass cone
- Tweeter: Aluminum/magnesium inverted-dome Focal tweeter
- Construction: Reinforced and damped die-cast aluminum cabinet
- Finish: Black-powdered paint
- Dimensions with spikes: 9-3/8 x 6-1/8 x 6-1/8"
- Dimensions with table stand: 9-9/16 x 6-1/8 x 6-1/8"
- Net weight: 11 lbs.