The ME 36 is a permanently polarized condenser microphone capsule for use with Sennheiser MZH goosenecks. This mini shotgun microphone features a hyper cardioid / lobar directivity for an outstanding background noise rejection. In combination with the 15 cm short gooseneck MZH 3015 it facilitates inconspicuous placement. The ME 36 is suitable for a very wide range of applications including: presentation, conference, public address, studio, broadcast, video and others.
· Highly directional mini shotgun for prominent voice reproduction
· Elegant, pure design for inconspicuous placement
· For use with Sennheiser MZH goosenecks
· Interference tube/capsule housing rotates for optimum alignment
· Corrosion resistant gold plated contact points
· Smooth response across all frequencies
What's in the box?
ME 36 microphone