DE:Noise handles pesky defects such as blotchy spots, fine sensor noise, excessive film grain, CG renders affected by ray-tracing sampling artifacts, drop-outs, snow and many other flaws. The new version adds GPU support for speedups of up to 4.5 times over running DE:Noise in CPU mode. Of course your results may vary depending on your machine's hardware, OS, and driver version.
DE:Noise v3 also introduces a new noise-reducing filtering method that greatly improves results for shots with object edges and features greatly damaged by compression, rendering and noisy camera capture artifacts. Try the free demo here to see how it works for you.
- Pre-processing contrast controls to help enhance the noise for easier elimination.
- Smart spatial filtering controls that allow for the spatial smoothing of noise without smoothing over important features in the image sequence.
- 8 different temporal filtering methods that use optical flow motion estimation to correlate images over time in order to reduce noise and other artifacts.
- Post-processing to help punch up the result, or to undo the preprocessing contrast enhancement.
- Post sharpening option for when the denoising process makes the result softer than desired.
- 8 bits per channel (bpc) support within Premiere Pro, up to 16bpc support in Autodesk Combustion and Eyeon Vision and unclamped floating point support in After Effects, Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple Motion, Nuke, Toxik, Eyeon Fusion .
- Gallery - https://www.revisionfx.com/products/denoise/gallery/
Availability and Compatibility:
- Adobe After Effects CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC 2014/15.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC and CC 2014/15.
- Apple Final Cut Pro X, 10.0.8 and up.
- Apple Motion 5.0 and up.
- The Foundry Nuke v5.1 v2 and up. 64-bit only.
- Blackmagic Fusion 5.2 and up. 64-bit only.
- Assimilate Scratch 5.1 and up.
- Vegas Pro 11 and up, 64-bit only.
- Movie Studio 11.0 and up, 64-bit only
- HitFilm v 3.0.0576 and up.
- Resolve v11 and up.
- Natron v1 and up.
- Catalyst Edit 2015.1.0.104 and up.