Many Steinberg products are available as educational versions at a discounted price. Eligible for educational rebates are teachers, educators, currently enrolled full-time students of universities. Also currently enrolled full-time students and teachers at public and private (music) schools and the SAE Institutes are eligible.
How to obtain an educational product:
For the purchase of educational products you need to provide proof of eligibility. The proof must be submitted as a file and uploaded to the appropriate place in the Steinberg Online Shop.
Please make sure that
- the proof of eligibility is legible
- proofs the fact that you are a currently enrolled full-time student (if applicable) is included;
- enrollment document includes date of issue;
- enrollment document includes date of expiry (if applicable);
- and enrollment document includes a valid stamp of your facility.
If you act as a teacher or on behalf of an institution you may also use this PDF form. Quantity discounts for schools and institutions are available on request. Please specify the precise number required.
WaveLab is today’s leading mastering and audio editing platform, favored by mastering engineers, producers, sound designers, musicians and audio schools alike. WaveLab Pro 9.5 represents a quantum leap in audio quality by introducing first- rate features for polishing audio material to the highest standards. Introducing a brand-new Spectrum Editor with a modern Spectrogram and Wavelet display, the patent-pending Audio Inpainting technology and enhancements for automatic error detection and correction — WaveLab 9.5 has it all. But there’s more. Enjoy a revamped plug-in set including RestoreRig, new batch processing modules, many improvements for mastering and audio editing tasks as well as supporting modern technologies.
- World’s leading audio editing and mastering solution with up to 384 kHz sample rate support
- Highly intuitive user interface based on a ribbon and tab layout with an innovative window docking system
- State-of-the-art spectral editing functionality including a modern Spectrogram with a Wavelet display, a cutting-edge Spectrum Editor and a live Spectrogram meter
- Patent-pending Audio Inpainting technology to recreate and/or replace corrupt audio material by logically using the spectral information of the surrounding area
- Full M/S compatibility provides comprehensive M/S audio editing, processing and monitoring
- MasterRig high-end mastering plug-in suite including 6 modules, 8 instances and full M/S support
- Advanced EBU R128-compliant loudness metering, including a loudness graph, loudness meta normalizing and true peak support
- RestoreRig restoration plug-in suite including DeClicker, DeCrackler, DePopper, DeNoiser and DeBuzzer
- Project Manager and customizable naming scheme
- Direct exchange of audio files with Cubase and Nuendo